Wednesday, June 16, 2010

career services

The career services experience was beneficial because they supplied me with certain materials I need in order to be successful with my college careers. They first gave us back our surveys which had a laid out to tell what are our strongest interests. Then our presenter informed us on the different types of people and the careers they follow. After doing that, she gave us an analysis of what type of career interest we have. then the next day we took surveys and based off of our surveys, she discussed certain subjects.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found the Career Services visit helpful. I would have liked to hear more about how it benefited you and what you learned from the experience, or even what you did not learn. Did you determine what other interests you have besides music? Did the visit give you any ideas for a minor?

    ReplyDelete